Monday, October 7, 2019

Starting Over


I have languished for too long, time to get busy. I am in a different place now. No longer working a full time job. Ready to get some of my own personal projects off the back burners and move forward.

Looking forward to mixing it up with some Social Media Marketing. Put the degree to use but it’s mostly going to be taking my technical and business background and mixing it up with some reading and videos to Crush It! Thanks Gary Vee.

I have had a number of ideas on marketing and a few projects rattling around in the old noggin. Now I have the opportunity and time to organize some things and get some of these projects into motion. Part of it is getting myself into better physical shape.

And that is what this blog is about. Getting fit and documenting the journey. Along with including anything health or fitness related that comes across my plate. Hoping to make it a little fun as we go along.

So do not be surprised at what will pop up along the way. I have ideas to cover some technology, healthy menu items and the recipes for them, supplements, exercise and equipment, health issues, and more. I am expecting to surprise myself on occasion with something timely and unexpected. It is going to be fun.

For each post I will include links to related articles, especially items used to research each topic. And links to any items reviewed or related to the post. I will link to items that I personally use and hope I can answer your questions.

I am not anticipating getting rich from this blog but I have to try my hand at monetizing it. I thank you all for any purchases made. So there is my fair warning that this site will attempt to make a buck or two.

So let’s get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment